Saturday, May 24, 2008
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Birds one of the most beautiful creations of god. They are beautiful site to see with their wings spreading wide and flapping in full swing around the world high on the sky. It seems as if the whole world is there when seeing them flying in the sky. They fly in groups all united and spreading love and care to every single bird around. Their colored feathers, soft and cute giving a feast to our eyes. Seems like even the birds have the mightiest of all crowned above, the eagle. Eagle is not as same as the rest. Its life span is 70 years on earth but it losses all its strength to fly by 40 years. But it never stops there losing all its hope. It fly’s to the highest peak and pecks its wings away and removes it fully. It waits for some days until its new wings grow a then it starts its life journey again in the sky so high has the king of the sky mightily as ever.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
1. To your own self be true: Listen to your inner voice; don t let others derail you. March to your own tune, not someone else’s.
2. Create Positive Thinking: Associate with energy chargers doesn’t’ let negativism drag you down.
3.Keep That You Are Not Alone: Remember, millions of people have walked in your footsteps before you, and will do so after you.
4. Learn something new: Get busy, sign up for classes, read a book, get involved in your community whatever you do, it will rejuvenate your brain cells.
5. Assess the situation: Be realistic. What would really happen if you lost your job, a bid on a contract, or business got really bleak?
6.Take credit for your accomplishments: Pat yourself on the back. Keep a file containing all the complimentary things others have said about you and your work. Review it when things look bleak. In times of crisis, its good to have such positive input in hand.
7. Aspire Higher: Stretch yourself. Consider your role models in or out of your field of work. Read about them. Strive to be like them.
8. Don’t bottle things up: Get some feedback. Talk things over with those you can trust. Make sure the feedback you get is from someone who is caring, supportive and non-judgmental.
9. Take care of yourself: Eat right, exercise, sleep, play and laugh a lot. Get your life in balance. Learn to make time for yourself.
10.Keep in circulation: When tough times or failures hit, it’s common to withdraw, to not let the outside world know that all is not well. The sooner you re-involve yourself the sooner you will get back on target.